Shenton Park Family Law Mediation
Family Law Mediation & Dispute Resolution Shenton Park
Compulsory Family Law Mediation & Dispute Resolution for Shenton Park Families
Utilise our professional mediation to reduce the distress of separation for all parties that will have to deal with the trauma of a family breakdown.
Did you know that since 2007, if you want to apply to the court for a parenting order (and you have not previously applied), you will need a certificate from a registered family dispute resolution provider such as Clairs Keeley Family Lawyers which confirms that an attempt at Family Law Mediation was made?
Registered Family Dispute
This requirement will apply to all applications, including those seeking changes to an existing parenting order. Cases that include family violence or child abuse can be exceptions to this requirement.
Clairs Keeley Family Law Mediation for Shenton Park families offers a better way to resolve conflict:
- Because the focus is on moving your family forward and finding resolution,
rather than assigning blame.
- And mediation helps avoid adversarial and costly legal battles
- Plus, mediation allows you to retain control over the outcome
- Mediation allows for creative solutions that benefit you, your partner and your children.
Most Perth and Shenton Park couples will find that best way of negotiating separation and parenting issues is by working with a specially trained and impartial mediator.
When navigating strong emotions and communication difficulties, our family law mediation specialists will help relieve some of the stress of the issues and help facility communication.
Mediation allows you to get through your divorce with the least conflict and is far more empowering to all parties than an adversarial divorce.
Dispute Resolution Specialists
The Shenton Park family dispute resolution specialists at Clairs Keeley in Perth creates the environment for the resolution of family and separation issues that are in dispute.
This is done without the need to take your issues to court. A trained and experienced mediator deals with all the issues that would have been addressed in the courtroom, resolving them effectively for a much reduced emotional cost and financial cost.
What Does Family Law Mediation Do For Your Shenton Park Family
Family, divorce and defacto mediation for Shenton Park families: We help to maintain control and build confidence for your individual and family’s futures.
Our mediation services help you explore options in relation to dealing with financial and parenting matters; including:
- the splitting up of assets and liabilities,
- the process on how to make long term decisions about your children’s welfare will be made,
- establish future parenting arrangements that are co-operative
- Addressing the financial support required for your children and you.
More Family Law Services
Please check content on our Shenton Park family lawyer page for more information on the full suite of family issues we can help you with.
Some Business Property Services for Shenton Park
- Shenton Park Gutter Replacement
- Window Cleaning Shenton Park
- Rug Cleaning Shenton Park
- Shenton Park Vertical Storage Repairs
- Shenton Park Shade Sails
- Shenton Park Plumber
- Succulents Bowls Perth Shenton Park
- Retractable Screens Shenton Park
- Lappato Tiles Perth
- Perth Estate Planning Lawyers
- Skincare Treatments Melaleuca
For a no-obligation discussion of what is involved in Family Law Mediation for Shenton Park
residents please contact us today.
Clairs Keeley Lawyers are professionally trained, experienced and accredited
family law mediation specialists based in Perth.
Phone: 08 9228 0811