Mount Claremont Family Law Mediation
Family Law Mediation & Dispute Resolution Mount Claremont
Mount Claremont Dispute Resolution & Compulsory Family Law Mediation
Utilise our professional mediation to reduce the distress of separation for all parties that will have to deal with the trauma of a family breakdown.
Did you know that since 2007, if you want to apply to the court for a parenting order (and you have not previously applied), you will need a certificate from a registered family dispute resolution provider such as Clairs Keeley Family Lawyers which confirms that an attempt at Family Law Mediation was made?
Registered Family Dispute
This requirement will apply to all applications, including those seeking changes to an existing parenting order. Cases that include family violence or child abuse can be exceptions to this requirement.
Clairs Keeley Family Law Mediation for Mount Claremont families offers a better way to resolve conflict:
- Because the focus is on moving your family forward and finding resolution,
rather than assigning blame.
- And mediation helps avoid adversarial and costly legal battles
- Plus, mediation allows you to retain control over the outcome
- Mediation allows for creative solutions that benefit you, your partner and your children.
Most Perth and Mount Claremont couples will find that best way of negotiating separation and parenting issues is by working with a specially trained and impartial mediator.
A Family Law Mediation specialist helps to keep you both on track, despite your differences, your strong emotions and communication difficulties, and will, in most cases, help you to relieve much of the undue stress over these issues.
Mediation allows you to get through your divorce with the least conflict and is far more empowering to all parties than an adversarial divorce.
Dispute Resolution Specialists
The Mount Claremont family dispute resolution specialists at Clairs Keeley in Perth creates the environment for the resolution of family and separation issues that are in dispute.
This is done without the need to take your issues to court. A trained and experienced mediator deals with all the issues that would have been addressed in the courtroom, resolving them effectively for a much reduced emotional cost and financial cost.
What Does Family Law Mediation Do For Your Mount Claremont Family
Family, divorce and defacto mediation for Mount Claremont families: We help to maintain control and build confidence for your individual and family’s futures.
Our mediation services help you explore options in relation to dealing with financial and parenting matters; including:
- the splitting up of assets and liabilities,
- the process on how to make long term decisions about your children’s welfare will be made,
- establish future parenting arrangements that are co-operative
- Addressing the financial support required for your children and you.
More Family Law Services
Please check content on our Mount Claremont family lawyer page for more information on the full suite of family issues we can help you with.
Some Business Property Services for Mount Claremont
- Mount Claremont Gutter Replacement
- Window Cleaning Mount Claremont
- Rug Cleaning Mount Claremont
- Mount Claremont Vertical Storage Repairs
- Mount Claremont Shade Sails
- Mount Claremont Plumber
- Succulents Bowls Perth Mount Claremont
- Retractable Screens Mount Claremont
- 20mm Pavers Perth
- Perth De Facto Relationships Lawyers
- Skincare Treatments Churchlands
For a no-obligation discussion of what is involved in Family Law Mediation for Mount Claremont
residents please contact us today.
Clairs Keeley Lawyers are professionally trained, experienced and accredited
family law mediation specialists based in Perth.
Phone: 08 9228 0811