Family Law Mediation for Hacketts Gully
Family Law Mediation & Dispute Resolution Hacketts Gully
Hacketts Gully Dispute Resolution & Compulsory Family Law Mediation
Minimise the distress of separation for all parties by dealing with the trauma of family breakdown with impartial, professional mediation.
Did you know that since 2007, if you want to apply to the court for a parenting order (and you have not previously applied), you will need a certificate from a registered family dispute resolution provider such as Clairs Keeley Family Lawyers which confirms that an attempt at Family Law Mediation was made?
Registered Family Dispute
This requirement will apply to all applications, including those seeking changes to an existing parenting order. Cases that include family violence or child abuse can be exceptions to this requirement.
Resolve conflict for Hacketts Gully families in a better way with Clairs Keeley Family Law Mediation:
- Because the focus is on moving your family forward and finding resolution,
rather than assigning blame.
- And mediation helps avoid adversarial and costly legal battles
- Plus, mediation allows you to retain control over the outcome
- Mediation allows for creative solutions that benefit you, your partner and your children.
Negotiating separation and parenting issues are found to be best performed with an impartial and trained mediator, according to most Perth and Hacketts Gully couples.
A Family Law Mediation specialist helps to keep you both on track, despite your differences, your strong emotions and communication difficulties, and will, in most cases, help you to relieve much of the undue stress over these issues.
Navigate your divorce with less conflict with our trained impartial and professionally mediators.
Dispute Resolution Specialists
The Hacketts Gully family dispute resolution specialists at Clairs Keeley in Perth creates the environment for the resolution of family and separation issues that are in dispute.
This is done without the need to take your issues to court. Resolve all of the issues that would be addressed in the courtroom, with a trained and experienced mediator with less emotional and financial cost.
What Does Family Law Mediation Do For Your Hacketts Gully Family
Family, divorce and defacto mediation for Hacketts Gully families: We help to maintain control and build confidence for your individual and family’s futures.
When exploring options with financial and parenting matters can be assisted by our mediation services by:
- the splitting up of assets and liabilities,
- the process on how to make long term decisions about your children’s welfare will be made,
- establish future parenting arrangements that are co-operative
- Addressing the financial support required for your children and you.
We Provide additional Family Law Services:
Please check content on our Hacketts Gully family lawyer page for more information on the full suite of family issues we can help you with.
Some Business Property Services for Hacketts Gully
- Hacketts Gully Gutter Replacement
- Window Cleaning Hacketts Gully
- Rug Cleaning Hacketts Gully
- Hacketts Gully Vertical Storage Repairs
- Hacketts Gully Shade Sails
- Hacketts Gully Plumber
- Succulents Bowls Perth Hacketts Gully
- Retractable Screens Hacketts Gully
- Color Tiles Perth
- Perth Parental Responsibility Lawyer
For a no-obligation discussion of what is involved in Family Law Mediation for Hacketts Gully
residents please contact us today.
Clairs Keeley Lawyers are professionally trained, experienced and accredited
family law mediation specialists based in Perth.
Phone: 08 9228 0811