Family Law Mediation East Perth
Family Law Mediation & Dispute Resolution East Perth
Compulsory Family Law Mediation & Dispute Resolution for East Perth Families
Minimise the distress of separation for all parties by dealing with the trauma of family breakdown with impartial, professional mediation.
Did you know that since 2007, if you want to apply to the court for a parenting order (and you have not previously applied), you will need a certificate from a registered family dispute resolution provider such as Clairs Keeley Family Lawyers which confirms that an attempt at Family Law Mediation was made?
Registered Family Dispute
This requirement will apply to all applications, including those seeking changes to an existing parenting order. Cases that include family violence or child abuse can be exceptions to this requirement.
Resolve conflict for East Perth families in a better way with Clairs Keeley Family Law Mediation:
- Because the focus is on moving your family forward and finding resolution,
rather than assigning blame.
- And mediation helps avoid adversarial and costly legal battles
- Plus, mediation allows you to retain control over the outcome
- Mediation allows for creative solutions that benefit you, your partner and your children.
Most Perth and East Perth couples will find that best way of negotiating separation and parenting issues is by working with a specially trained and impartial mediator.
A Family Law Mediation specialist helps to keep you both on track, despite your differences, your strong emotions and communication difficulties, and will, in most cases, help you to relieve much of the undue stress over these issues.
Navigate your divorce with less conflict with our trained impartial and professionally mediators.
Dispute Resolution Specialists
The East Perth family dispute resolution specialists at Clairs Keeley in Perth creates the environment for the resolution of family and separation issues that are in dispute.
This is done without the need to take your issues to court. Resolve all of the issues that would be addressed in the courtroom, with a trained and experienced mediator with less emotional and financial cost.
East Perth Families can benefit from Family Law Mediation by
Family, divorce and defacto mediation for East Perth families: We help to maintain control and build confidence for your individual and family’s futures.
Our mediation services help you explore options in relation to dealing with financial and parenting matters; including:
- the splitting up of assets and liabilities,
- the process on how to make long term decisions about your children’s welfare will be made,
- establish future parenting arrangements that are co-operative
- Addressing the financial support required for your children and you.
More Family Law Services
Please check content on our East Perth family lawyer page for more information on the full suite of family issues we can help you with.
Some Business Property Services for East Perth
- East Perth Gutter Installation
- Window Cleaning East Perth
- Rug Cleaning East Perth
- East Perth Vertical Storage Repairs
- East Perth Shade Sails
- East Perth Plumber
- Succulents Bowls Perth East Perth
- Retractable Screens East Perth
- Contemporary Tiles Perth
- De Facto Relationships Lawyers Perth
- Skincare Treatments City Beach
For a no-obligation discussion of what is involved in Family Law Mediation for East Perth
residents please contact us today.
Clairs Keeley Lawyers are professionally trained, experienced and accredited
family law mediation specialists based in Perth.
Phone: 08 9228 0811