Tamala Park Family Dispute Resolution
Family Dispute Resolution for Your
Tamala Park Family
Reduce the stress of separation.
We can save you time and money
Minimise the trauma of your family breakdown with a professional, impartial dispute resolution and mediation.
Registered Family Dispute Resolution Provider
Since 2007, in order to apply to the court for a parenting order, you will need a certificate from a registered family dispute resolution provider such as Clairs Keeley Family Lawyers which confirms that an attempt at Family Law Mediation was made?
This requirement will apply to all applications, including those seeking changes to an existing parenting order. Some exceptions to this requirement include cases that involve family violence or child abuse.
We want to help families avoid the unnecessary expense and potentially traumatic court cases by facilitating understanding and collaboration in the separation process. We want to ensure you and your partner enjoy long-lasting benefits and importantly maintain healthy relationships with the children in the relationship.
Clairs Keeley Family Dispute Resolution for Tamala Park families is a better way to resolve conflict:
- Because the focus is on moving your family forward and finding resolution,
- rather than assigning blame.
- And mediation helps avoid adversarial and costly legal battles
- Plus, mediation allows you to retain control over the outcome
- Mediation allows for creative solutions that benefit you, your partner and your children.
A lot of Tamala Park couples have found that when negotiating a separation and parenting issues is to work with a specially trained and impartial mediator.
A Perth Family Law Mediation specialist helps to keep you both on track, despite your differences, your strong emotions and communication difficulties, and will, in most cases, help you to relieve much of the undue stress over these issues.
We will ensure that you are more empowered during the divorce by assisting with the dispute resolution process focusing on reducing conflict.
The Tamala Park family law mediation specialists at Clairs Keeley in Perth creates the environment for the resolution of family and separation issues that are in dispute.
This is done without the need to take your issues to court. A trained and experienced Perth mediator deals with all the issues that would have been addressed in the courtroom, resolving them effectively for a much reduced emotional cost and financial cost.
What Does Family Dispute Resolution Do For Your Tamala Park Family
Family, divorce and defacto dispute resolution for Tamala Park families will give you a sense of control and build the confidence you need to look forward to a positive alternate future.
Deal with financial and parenting matters with our Family Dispute resolution services:
- The splitting up of assets and liabilities,
- The process on how to make long term decisions about your children’s welfare will be made,
- Establish future parenting arrangements that are co-operative
- Addressing the financial support required for your children and you.
Other Family Law Services We Provide
Please check content on our Tamala Park family lawyer page for more information on the full suite of family issues we can help you with.
Contact Us To Discuss Family Dispute Resolution
Receive a no-obligation discussion about Family dispute resolution and mediation for residents of Tamala Park.
Clairs Keeley Lawyers are professionally trained, experienced and accredited family law mediation specialists based in Perth.
Phone: 08 9228 0811
Some Business Property Services for Tamala Park
- Tamala Park Unfair Dismissal Claim
- Locksmith Tamala Park
- Solar Power Tamala Park
- Kitchen Renovations Tamala Park
- Premier Metal Recyclers Tamala Park
- Door Hanging Tamala Park
- Tamala Park Security Systems
- Alternate Tamala Park Family Lawyers
- Cheap DIY Interstate Container Removal From Tamala Park
- Retractable Screens Tamala Park