Naval Base Family Dispute Resolution
Naval Base Family Dispute Resolution
We will save you time and money plus
reduce the stress of separation
Get yourself impartial, professional dispute resolution and mediation to minimise the trauma of family breakdown for you, your children and your partner.
Registered Family Dispute Resolution Provider
Clairs Keeley Family Lawyers can provide a certificate for a parenting order that will confirm that an attempt at Family Law Mediation has been made.In 2007 it was required to have a certificate that confirms that an attempt at Family Law Mediation has been made, Clairs Keeley Family Lawyers are able to provide this certificate.
This requirement will apply to all applications, including those seeking changes to an existing parenting order. There are some exceptions to this requirement, such as cases involving family violence or child abuse.
However, the goal is to help families avoid unnecessary expense and traumatic court cases by helping families understand that working together to separate will give long-lasting benefits to you, your partner and critically, everyone’s relationships with the children throughout life.
Clairs Keeley Family Dispute Resolution for Naval Base families is a better way to resolve conflict:
- Because the focus is on moving your family forward and finding resolution,
- rather than assigning blame.
- And mediation helps avoid adversarial and costly legal battles
- Plus, mediation allows you to retain control over the outcome
- Mediation allows for creative solutions that benefit you, your partner and your children.
A lot of Naval Base couples have found that when negotiating a separation and parenting issues is to work with a specially trained and impartial mediator.
A Perth Family Law Mediation specialist helps to keep you both on track, despite your differences, your strong emotions and communication difficulties, and will, in most cases, help you to relieve much of the undue stress over these issues.
Using dispute resolution will result in the least amount of conflict and will be more empowering during a divorce.
The Naval Base family law mediation specialists at Clairs Keeley in Perth creates the environment for the resolution of family and separation issues that are in dispute.
This is done without the need to take your issues to court. A trained and experienced Perth mediator deals with all the issues that would have been addressed in the courtroom, resolving them effectively for a much reduced emotional cost and financial cost.
What Does Family Dispute Resolution Do For Your Naval Base Family
Family, divorce and defacto dispute resolution for Naval Base families will give you a sense of control and build the confidence you need to look forward to a positive alternate future.
Explore options in relation to dealing with financial and parenting matters with our family dispute resolution services:
- The splitting up of assets and liabilities,
- The process on how to make long term decisions about your children’s welfare will be made,
- Establish future parenting arrangements that are co-operative
- Addressing the financial support required for your children and you.
Other Family Law Services We Provide
Please check content on our Naval Base family lawyer page for more information on the full suite of family issues we can help you with.
Contact Us To Discuss Family Dispute Resolution
Receive a no-obligation discussion about Family dispute resolution and mediation for residents of Naval Base.
Clairs Keeley Lawyers are professionally trained, experienced and accredited family law mediation specialists based in Perth.
Phone: 08 9228 0811
Some Business Property Services for Naval Base
- Naval Base Unfair Dismissal Claim
- Locksmith Naval Base
- Solar Power Naval Base
- Kitchen Renovations Naval Base
- Premier Metal Recyclers Naval Base
- Office Door Installation Naval Base
- Naval Base Security Systems
- Alternate Naval Base Family Lawyers
- Cheap DIY Interstate Container Removal From Naval Base
- Retractable Screens Naval Base