Mundijong Family Dispute Resolution
Family Dispute Resolution for Your
Save time, money and reduce
the stress of a separation
Minimise the trauma of your family breakdown with a professional, impartial dispute resolution and mediation.
Registered Family Dispute Resolution Provider
Clairs Keeley Family Lawyers can provide a certificate for a parenting order that will confirm that an attempt at Family Law Mediation has been made.In 2007 it was required to have a certificate that confirms that an attempt at Family Law Mediation has been made, Clairs Keeley Family Lawyers are able to provide this certificate.
This requirement will apply to all applications, including those seeking changes to an existing parenting order. There are some exceptions to this requirement, such as cases involving family violence or child abuse.
However, the goal is to help families avoid unnecessary expense and traumatic court cases by helping families understand that working together to separate will give long-lasting benefits to you, your partner and critically, everyone’s relationships with the children throughout life.
Clairs Keeley Family Dispute Resolution for Mundijong families is a better way to resolve conflict:
- Because the focus is on moving your family forward and finding resolution,
- rather than assigning blame.
- And mediation helps avoid adversarial and costly legal battles
- Plus, mediation allows you to retain control over the outcome
- Mediation allows for creative solutions that benefit you, your partner and your children.
A lot of Mundijong couples have found that when negotiating a separation and parenting issues is to work with a specially trained and impartial mediator.
A Perth Family Law Mediation specialist helps to keep you both on track, despite your differences, your strong emotions and communication difficulties, and will, in most cases, help you to relieve much of the undue stress over these issues.
We will ensure that you are more empowered during the divorce by assisting with the dispute resolution process focusing on reducing conflict.
The Mundijong family law mediation specialists at Clairs Keeley in Perth creates the environment for the resolution of family and separation issues that are in dispute.
This is done without the need to take your issues to court. Issues that would have been addressed in the courtroom can be resolved with a trained and experienced Perth mediator while reducing the financial and emotional cost.
What Does Family Dispute Resolution Do For Your Mundijong Family
Family, divorce and defacto dispute resolution for Mundijong families will give you a sense of control and build the confidence you need to look forward to a positive alternate future.
Explore options in relation to dealing with financial and parenting matters with our family dispute resolution services:
- The splitting up of assets and liabilities,
- The process on how to make long term decisions about your children’s welfare will be made,
- Establish future parenting arrangements that are co-operative
- Addressing the financial support required for your children and you.
Other Family Law Services We Provide
Please check content on our Mundijong family lawyer page for more information on the full suite of family issues we can help you with.
Contact Us To Discuss Family Dispute Resolution
For a no-obligation discussion of what is involved in Family dispute resolution and mediation for Mundijong residents please contact us today.
Clairs Keeley Lawyers are professionally trained, experienced and accredited family law mediation specialists based in Perth.
Phone: 08 9228 0811
Some Business Property Services for Mundijong
- Mundijong Unfair Dismissal Claim
- Locksmith Mundijong
- Solar Power Mundijong
- Kitchen Renovations Mundijong
- Premier Metal Recyclers Mundijong
- Internal Door Replacement Mundijong
- Mundijong Security Systems
- Alternate Mundijong Family Lawyers
- Cheap DIY Interstate Container Removal From Mundijong
- Retractable Screens Mundijong