Family Dispute Resolution Karrakatta
Karrakatta Family Dispute Resolution
We will save you time and money plus
reduce the stress of separation
Get yourself impartial, professional dispute resolution and mediation to minimise the trauma of family breakdown for you, your children and your partner.
Registered Family Dispute Resolution Provider
Clairs Keeley Family Lawyers can provide a certificate for a parenting order that will confirm that an attempt at Family Law Mediation has been made.In 2007 it was required to have a certificate that confirms that an attempt at Family Law Mediation has been made, Clairs Keeley Family Lawyers are able to provide this certificate.
This requirement will apply to all applications, including those seeking changes to an existing parenting order. There are some exceptions to this requirement, such as cases involving family violence or child abuse.
However, the goal is to help families avoid unnecessary expense and traumatic court cases by helping families understand that working together to separate will give long-lasting benefits to you, your partner and critically, everyone’s relationships with the children throughout life.
Dispute Resolution for Karrakatta with Clairs Keeley:
- Because the focus is on moving your family forward and finding resolution,
- rather than assigning blame.
- And mediation helps avoid adversarial and costly legal battles
- Plus, mediation allows you to retain control over the outcome
- Mediation allows for creative solutions that benefit you, your partner and your children.
Most Karrakatta couples find that best way of negotiating separation and parenting issues is to work with a specially trained and impartial mediator.
A Perth Family Law Mediation specialist helps to keep you both on track, despite your differences, your strong emotions and communication difficulties, and will, in most cases, help you to relieve much of the undue stress over these issues.
Dispute resolution allows you to get through your divorce with the least conflict and is far more empowering.
The Karrakatta family law mediation specialists at Clairs Keeley in Perth creates the environment for the resolution of family and separation issues that are in dispute.
This is done without the need to take your issues to court. Issues that would have been addressed in the courtroom can be resolved with a trained and experienced Perth mediator while reducing the financial and emotional cost.
What Does Family Dispute Resolution Do For Your Karrakatta Family
Family, divorce and defacto dispute resolution for Karrakatta families will give you a sense of control and build the confidence you need to look forward to a positive alternate future.
Our family dispute resolution services help you explore options in relation to dealing with financial and parenting matters; including:
- The splitting up of assets and liabilities,
- The process on how to make long term decisions about your children’s welfare will be made,
- Establish future parenting arrangements that are co-operative
- Addressing the financial support required for your children and you.
Other Family Law Services We Provide
Please check content on our Karrakatta family lawyer page for more information on the full suite of family issues we can help you with.
Contact Us To Discuss Family Dispute Resolution
Receive a no-obligation discussion about Family dispute resolution and mediation for residents of Karrakatta.
Clairs Keeley Lawyers are professionally trained, experienced and accredited family law mediation specialists based in Perth.
Phone: 08 9228 0811
Some Business Property Services for Karrakatta
- Karrakatta Unfair Dismissal Claim
- Locksmith Karrakatta
- Solar Power Karrakatta
- Kitchen Renovations Karrakatta
- Premier Metal Recyclers Karrakatta
- Door Replacement Karrakatta
- Karrakatta Security Systems
- Alternate Karrakatta Family Lawyers
- Cheap DIY Interstate Container Removal From Karrakatta
- Retractable Screens Karrakatta