Casuarina Family Dispute Resolution
Family Dispute Resolution for Your
We will save you time and money plus
reduce the stress of separation
Minimise the trauma of your family breakdown with a professional, impartial dispute resolution and mediation.
Registered Family Dispute Resolution Provider
Since 2007, in order to apply to the court for a parenting order, you will need a certificate from a registered family dispute resolution provider such as Clairs Keeley Family Lawyers which confirms that an attempt at Family Law Mediation was made?
This requirement will apply to all applications, including those seeking changes to an existing parenting order. There are some exceptions to this requirement, such as cases involving family violence or child abuse.
However, the goal is to help families avoid unnecessary expense and traumatic court cases by helping families understand that working together to separate will give long-lasting benefits to you, your partner and critically, everyone’s relationships with the children throughout life.
A better way to resolve conflict is with Clairs Keely Family Dispute Resolution:
- Because the focus is on moving your family forward and finding resolution,
- rather than assigning blame.
- And mediation helps avoid adversarial and costly legal battles
- Plus, mediation allows you to retain control over the outcome
- Mediation allows for creative solutions that benefit you, your partner and your children.
Working with a specially trained and impartial mediator is often found to be the best way for Casuarina couples of negotiating a separation.
A Perth Family Law Mediation specialist helps to keep you both on track, despite your differences, your strong emotions and communication difficulties, and will, in most cases, help you to relieve much of the undue stress over these issues.
Dispute resolution allows you to get through your divorce with the least conflict and is far more empowering.
The Casuarina family law mediation specialists at Clairs Keeley in Perth creates the environment for the resolution of family and separation issues that are in dispute.
This is done without the need to take your issues to court. Issues that would have been addressed in the courtroom can be resolved with a trained and experienced Perth mediator while reducing the financial and emotional cost.
What Does Family Dispute Resolution Do For Your Casuarina Family
Family, divorce and defacto dispute resolution for Casuarina families will give you a sense of control and build the confidence you need to look forward to a positive alternate future.
Our family dispute resolution services help you explore options in relation to dealing with financial and parenting matters; including:
- The splitting up of assets and liabilities,
- The process on how to make long term decisions about your children’s welfare will be made,
- Establish future parenting arrangements that are co-operative
- Addressing the financial support required for your children and you.
Other Family Law Services We Provide
Please check content on our Casuarina family lawyer page for more information on the full suite of family issues we can help you with.
Contact Us To Discuss Family Dispute Resolution
For a no-obligation discussion of what is involved in Family dispute resolution and mediation for Casuarina residents please contact us today.
Clairs Keeley Lawyers are professionally trained, experienced and accredited family law mediation specialists based in Perth.
Phone: 08 9228 0811
Some Business Property Services for Casuarina
- Casuarina Unfair Dismissal Claim
- Locksmith Casuarina
- Solar Power Casuarina
- Kitchen Renovations Casuarina
- Premier Metal Recyclers Casuarina
- Fire Door Installation Casuarina
- Casuarina Security Systems
- Alternate Casuarina Family Lawyers
- Cheap DIY Interstate Container Removal From Casuarina
- Retractable Screens Casuarina