Bullsbrook Family Dispute Resolution
Family Dispute Resolution for Your
We will save you time and money plus
reduce the stress of separation
Get yourself impartial, professional dispute resolution and mediation to minimise the trauma of family breakdown for you, your children and your partner.
Registered Family Dispute Resolution Provider
Since 2007, in order to apply to the court for a parenting order, you will need a certificate from a registered family dispute resolution provider such as Clairs Keeley Family Lawyers which confirms that an attempt at Family Law Mediation was made?
This requirement will apply to all applications, including those seeking changes to an existing parenting order. There are some exceptions to this requirement, such as cases involving family violence or child abuse.
We want to help families avoid the unnecessary expense and potentially traumatic court cases by facilitating understanding and collaboration in the separation process. We want to ensure you and your partner enjoy long-lasting benefits and importantly maintain healthy relationships with the children in the relationship.
A better way to resolve conflict is with Clairs Keely Family Dispute Resolution:
- Because the focus is on moving your family forward and finding resolution,
- rather than assigning blame.
- And mediation helps avoid adversarial and costly legal battles
- Plus, mediation allows you to retain control over the outcome
- Mediation allows for creative solutions that benefit you, your partner and your children.
A lot of Bullsbrook couples have found that when negotiating a separation and parenting issues is to work with a specially trained and impartial mediator.
A Perth Family Law Mediation specialist helps to keep you both on track, despite your differences, your strong emotions and communication difficulties, and will, in most cases, help you to relieve much of the undue stress over these issues.
Using dispute resolution will result in the least amount of conflict and will be more empowering during a divorce.
The Bullsbrook family law mediation specialists at Clairs Keeley in Perth creates the environment for the resolution of family and separation issues that are in dispute.
This is done without the need to take your issues to court. Issues that would have been addressed in the courtroom can be resolved with a trained and experienced Perth mediator while reducing the financial and emotional cost.
What Does Family Dispute Resolution Do For Your Bullsbrook Family
Family, divorce and defacto dispute resolution for Bullsbrook families will give you a sense of control and build the confidence you need to look forward to a positive alternate future.
Our family dispute resolution services help you explore options in relation to dealing with financial and parenting matters; including:
- The splitting up of assets and liabilities,
- The process on how to make long term decisions about your children’s welfare will be made,
- Establish future parenting arrangements that are co-operative
- Addressing the financial support required for your children and you.
Other Family Law Services We Provide
Please check content on our Bullsbrook family lawyer page for more information on the full suite of family issues we can help you with.
Contact Us To Discuss Family Dispute Resolution
For a no-obligation discussion of what is involved in Family dispute resolution and mediation for Bullsbrook residents please contact us today.
Clairs Keeley Lawyers are professionally trained, experienced and accredited family law mediation specialists based in Perth.
Phone: 08 9228 0811
Some Business Property Services for Bullsbrook
- Bullsbrook Unfair Dismissal Claim
- Perth Gutter Replacement Bullsbrook
- Solar Power Bullsbrook
- Kitchen Renovations Bullsbrook
- Premier Metal Recyclers Bullsbrook
- Fire Door Installation Bullsbrook
- Bullsbrook Security Systems
- Alternate Bullsbrook Family Lawyers
- Cheap DIY Interstate Container Removal From Bullsbrook
- Retractable Screens Bullsbrook