What do Vincent’s clients’ have to say?
“I am extremely pleased I chose Vincent and Clairs Keeley to assist me with my family law dispute. Vincent worked with me through a difficult time to get to a positive, cost effective resolution. I am now able to move on with my life.”
Vincent has been a partner at Clairs Keeley since 2019.
Vincent is part of the leadership of Clairs Keeley and graduated from the Oxford University Executive Leadership Program in 2021.
Vincent has a Masters in Law, as well as a Bachelor of Commerce specialising in International Finance.
Vincent is a mediator, family dispute resolution practitioner and specialises in collaborative financial and parenting matters.
While he is an experienced Court advocate, Vincent has a keen interest in mediation. Vincent lectures in mediation at The University of Western Australia and Anglicare WA.
Vincent has gained great satisfaction in helping clients navigate the difficulties of separation. His ability to quickly and compassionately understand the needs of a client, and work out practical, collaborative solutions has helped thousands of families across Australia in his career.
Outside of law, Vincent loves his family, music and the Geelong Football Club. In his spare time, you will find him helping young creative artists around Western Australia share their art with others.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Chairing mediation-style conferences (lawyer assisted and non-lawyer assisted)
- Chairing family dispute resolution (lawyer assisted and non-lawyer assisted)
- Collaborative practice
- Financial settlement
- Financial agreements
- Spousal and de facto partner maintenance
- Child contact arrangements
- Relocation cases
- Child support
- Family Law Practitioner’s Association of Western Australia
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Collaborative Professionals of Western Australia
- Resolution Institute
- Australian Institute of Family Law Arbitrators and Mediators
- Old Aquinians Association
- Lecturer in Mediation – The University of Western Australia
- Trainer in Mediation – Anglicare Western Australia