What do Debbie’s clients’ have to say?
“I am extremely grateful to both Debbie Clinch and the whole team at Clairs Keeley Lawyers. I was always treated with respect, dignity and compassion. I cannot recommend them highly enough.”
Debbie is an accredited family law specialist with over 27 years of experience in family law. She practises in all areas of family law including children’s matters, child support, spousal maintenance, property settlement and financial agreements. She is a nationally accredited mediator, family dispute resolution practitioner and is a qualified Independent Children’s Lawyer.
Debbie is passionate about helping clients to keep matters out of court. She holds a graduate diploma in family dispute resolution and is trained in collaborative practice, skills she uses to help achieve this aim. She enjoys helping families resolve their relationship breakdown issues in a respectful manner and with the assistance of a team of likeminded professionals comprised of accountants, financial planners, counsellors or psychologists working together to find tailor made solutions for the individuals involved.
Debbie is a member of the Law Society of Western Australia, the Family Law Practitioners Association of Western Australia (“FLPA”) and Collaborative Professionals WA Inc (“CPWA”). Debbie currently sits as the current President of CPWA, former secretary of FLPA and has sat on several FLPAWA sub-committees.
In her limited spare time she enjoys AFL (being a former member of the West Australian Amateur Football League Disciplinary Tribunal), tap dancing, reading and spending time with her family.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Collaborative practice
- Chairing mediation-style conferences (lawyer assisted and non-lawyer assisted)
- Chairing family dispute resolution (lawyer assisted and non-lawyer assisted)
- Child contact arrangements
- Relocation cases
- Child support
- Financial settlement
- Financial agreements
- Spousal and de facto partner maintenance
- Family Law Practitioner’s Association of Western Australia
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Collaborative Professionals of Western Australia
- Resolution Institute
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia
- Australian Institute of Family Law Arbitrators and Mediators