Family Law Mediation Hope Valley
Hope Valley Family Law Mediation & Dispute Resolution
Compulsory Family Law Mediation & Dispute Resolution for Hope Valley Families
Family breakdowns can cause trauma for all parties involved, we aim to minimise the distress with our professional mediators.
Did you know that since 2007, if you want to apply to the court for a parenting order (and you have not previously applied), you will need a certificate from a registered family dispute resolution provider such as Clairs Keeley Family Lawyers which confirms that an attempt at Family Law Mediation was made?
Registered Family Dispute
This requirement will apply to all applications, including those seeking changes to an existing parenting order. Cases that include family violence or child abuse can be exceptions to this requirement.
Resolve conflict for Hope Valley families in a better way with Clairs Keeley Family Law Mediation:
- Because the focus is on moving your family forward and finding resolution,
rather than assigning blame.
- And mediation helps avoid adversarial and costly legal battles
- Plus, mediation allows you to retain control over the outcome
- Mediation allows for creative solutions that benefit you, your partner and your children.
Negotiating separation and parenting issues are found to be best performed with an impartial and trained mediator, according to most Perth and Hope Valley couples.
When navigating strong emotions and communication difficulties, our family law mediation specialists will help relieve some of the stress of the issues and help facility communication.
Be more empowered with mediation, we can help you through your divorce minimising conflict and improve communication.
Dispute Resolution Specialists
The Hope Valley family dispute resolution specialists at Clairs Keeley in Perth creates the environment for the resolution of family and separation issues that are in dispute.
This is done without the need to take your issues to court. Resolve all of the issues that would be addressed in the courtroom, with a trained and experienced mediator with less emotional and financial cost.
Hope Valley Families can benefit from Family Law Mediation by
Family, divorce and defacto mediation for Hope Valley families: We help to maintain control and build confidence for your individual and family’s futures.
Our mediation services help you explore options in relation to dealing with financial and parenting matters; including:
- the splitting up of assets and liabilities,
- the process on how to make long term decisions about your children’s welfare will be made,
- establish future parenting arrangements that are co-operative
- Addressing the financial support required for your children and you.
More Family Law Services
Please check content on our Hope Valley family lawyer page for more information on the full suite of family issues we can help you with.
Some Business Property Services for Hope Valley
- Hope Valley Gutter Repair
- Window Cleaning Hope Valley
- Rug Cleaning Hope Valley
- Hope Valley Vertical Storage Repairs
- Hope Valley Shade Sails
- Hope Valley Plumber
- Succulents Bowls Perth Hope Valley
- Retractable Screens Hope Valley
- Tile Waterproofing Perth
- Perth Wills & Trusts Lawyers
- Skincare Treatments City Beach
For a no-obligation discussion of what is involved in Family Law Mediation for Hope Valley
residents please contact us today.
Clairs Keeley Lawyers are professionally trained, experienced and accredited
family law mediation specialists based in Perth.
Phone: 08 9228 0811