Clare was admitted to practice in 2007. She has been with Clairs Keeley since 2013 and was made a Senior Associate in January 2022. Clare has specialised in family law throughout her time as a lawyer in Perth. She has a natural ability in providing clients with practical legal advice to help them navigate the often incredibly difficult time after a relationship breakdown. Clare aims to reduce conflict and achieve an amicable resolution wherever possible, including through negotiation, mediation and Collaborative Practice.
Clare deals with a large range of aspects of family law, including financial/property settlement, divorce, spousal maintenance, child support, financial agreements (including those often referred to as “pre-nups”) and parenting issues.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Financial/Property settlement
- Spousal maintenance
- Child support
- Financial Agreements
- Parenting matters
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Collaborative Professionals of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioner’s Association of Western Australia
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia